Monday, July 2, 2012

Baltimore Business Journal: Business Events Calendar

sunrise-invoices.blogspot.com
Once approved, your event listing will appear on the Calendar untill the day after the date you enter as itsend date. For if you enter June 8th as your event's end your listing will be removed from the Calendaat 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take beforse it is posted to the BusinessEventss Calendar? To maintain the professional integrity of our site, each listinhg must go through an approval process priore to being posted to the Eventss Calendar. In most this occurs within a few with the maximum being24 hours. Can I post my eventf listing as far in advanceas I'd like? Yes, you can post event listings days, weeks or months in advance.
They will appear on the Calenda r until the day afteryour event'a end date. Will my event listing also appear in the printt edition of the BusinessJournal ? No, the Business Eventz Calendar is an online-onlyh feature; any events posted through this system will only appeart online. If I want to list a recurrint eventeach month, do I have to enter each one separately Yes, each month's event would be considered as a separatde listing. There may be discountsd for multiple listings. Please contact us and a representative will work with you to create a customized package to suit your Contact information is available from the Can I select more than one categoru for myevent listing?
No, each event listing can only fall undee one category. If more than one category applies to yourevenf listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Businesx Events Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals ' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specificx and will only work in the market for whichy it was originally created. What shoule I do if I need to make changes to my event listing after it has beenposted online? Please contact our loca l office. Information is available from the Who should I contacr if I would like to purchase an event listing over the phonseversus online?
Please contact our local Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment